John Edward's Kinetic Typography post

No Comments
Welcome to my First Kinetic post!
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/7b/Kinetic_typo_04.JPG/300px-Kinetic_typo_04.JPG

Here is my butterfly animation

 Here's my Shel Silverstein animation

                                           

poems by: Shel Silverstein
To make a Kinetic typography I find a poem or something, I go to power point and set the poem to who I want it, after making it look how I want it  to be, then I set up the background,colours, fonts and fonts size,designs and after all that I start Animating the poem. I pick an animation that fits the screen and make the timing perfect. After I made it look good and it fit the screen, I go to Export, then make a video, finally I make the poem into a video!


Here's my Extra Work Typography!

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments

Post a Comment