JM's Kinetic Typography Project

No Comments

https://static.pexels.com/photos/5166/city-road-street-italy.jpg

Butterfly Animation


Safe by Shel Silverstein



How do you make a kinetic typography??

To make a good kinetic typography is by practice and following the instructions that the teacher gives you. At the beginning of the year, I didn't really do a good job on it but I kept on practicing and practicing and followed the instructions. I'll admit, making one is difficult job to do for me because I've never done anything like it before. OK let's get to the instructions. First you need color, Putting color in your project is like expressing the story on what your doing. Then, you  need fonts, playing with the fonts is like the most funnest thing to do in a kinetic typography and when u have a good font people can relate from the story. The size of the font is also important because you don't want it too big nor too small. And also I recommend you go watch your friends that has experience doing it or go on YouTube and watch how to do a kinetic typography. I recommend you watch this video

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments

Post a Comment